In the event of a fire in a power generating or chemical plant, it is critical that inhabitants of the facility are informed of the situation and provided clear instructions to protect their well-being. The best method for conveying these messages is achieved through integrating an emergency communication system with the facility's Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP).
Instant Communication for Life Safety
- Immediate activation from the FACP - when integrated with an FACP, a qualified event can automatically send a signal to a transmitter, instantly initiating communication throughout the facility
- Multiple layers of notification - text messages, emails, emergency pages and LED display messages can be automatically generated upon activation of an emergency communication system for redundant notification
- Intelligible communication- emergency communication systems are capable of delivering clear, concise communication, either through pre-recorded messages or live from an operator
- Wireless systems - utilizing a wireless emergency communication system simplifies installation and saves conduit and cable costs
- All encompassing communication - F.E. Moran Special Hazard Systems can strategically install speakers throughout the facility and in outdoor areas for comprehensive communication
power plant, solar power, PRB coal-fired power plant, fire protection, biomass, geothermal, sprinkler, cooling tower, turbine, reactor, transformer, liquefied natural gas, petrochemical, fossil fuel generating plant, combustion turbine generating plants, combined cycle generating plant, nuclear generating plant, chemical